Silicon Valley Medical Clinic, Inc. under the direction of Neema Malhotra M.D. and Ben Kachouei D.). are dedicated to providing high quality of medical care to infants, children, teenagers and young adults from newborn to 25 year old that includes immunizations, well visits, school & sports physicals, growth, development, nutrition, weight, allergy, asthma , cough, cold, injuries, and other childhood diseases.
In addition to Pediatrics; we also specialize in adolescent and adults concerns such as acne, skin care and hair removal.
Our mission is simple: to provide primary care, preventive, diagnostic, medical, and health services with attention to individual needs of each family member under age of 65.
We are dedicated to giving family-centered medical care including routine primary care, immunizations, medical exams, allergy, over weight and treat your health issues with holistic approach using, lifestyle, food as medicine and natural supplements and if needed with medicine and refer you to the specialists.
Immigration Medical Exams
Dr. Neema Malhotra is a USCIS Certified Civil Surgeon with over 15 years of experience. You can be confident that you will receive reliable, accurate, swift and reasonable priced service to get your green card quickly. We have nearly perfect record.
We speak English, Spanish, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Tagalog, Vietnamese and Chinese.
Contact us today at 408-945-0300. Same day appointments are usually available. We are open late on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
News Links You can Trust
Help Reduce Infections
• HANDS: Wash Them Often
• COVER: Cover Your Face, Elbow Your Cough
• FACE : Don't Touch It
• SPACE: Stay at least 5 ft apart
• HYGIENE: Practice Good Hygiene & Cleanliness
• HEALTH: Eat & Sleep Well. Exercise,Walk, Be Fit.
Be Kind. Be Happy
• PREVENTIVE CARE: Get Immunized & Get Preventive Care. See Your Doctor Often for Early Detection & Diagnosis.
Call 408-945-0300 or
We Have Implemented Following For Safety Of Our Patients And Staff:
- Patients Seen with Appointment Only.
- Patients to Bring Masks or Face Covering & Put Face Covering Before Entering Clinic.
- Patients Can Wash Hands and or Use Sanitizer In Our Clinic.
- Reduced Waiting Room Seating & Patient Flow to Allow Social Distancing. You May Be Asked To Stay in Your Car Until We Call You On Your Cell Phone.
- Grouping Well Visits & Sick Patients Visits and Seating in Separate Waiting Room. Reduce wait times.
- TeleMed Video Visits for screening sick patients , On-Line Appointments and Payments, Video Door Bell.
- Touch-less Hand Washing & Sanitizing Stations for Our Staff & Patients.
- PPE for Our Staff: N95 & Surgical Masks, Face shields, Gloves, Gowns & Disinfecting of High-Contact Surfaces.
Dr. Kachouei and Dr. Malhotra are committed to serving our patients. For safety of our patients and staff, we are doing TeleHealth video visits.
We are now Booking Routine Immunization, Vaccinations, Well Visits, Preventive Visits, Physicals, Cosmetic & elective procedures and Immigration medical exams.
Rx: Social Distancing & Avoid Unnecessary Travel
Rx: Wash Hands Frequently, Avoid Touching Face
Rx: Eat Well, Exercise, Sleep Well & Connected
Rx: See Your Doctor Regularly.
Rx: Practice Good Hygiene
CDC Link on Washing Hands
You Are Your Best Defense
Eat Healthy, Exercise, Sleep Well.
Do not worry, fear or be anxious.
Show Gratitude & Stay in Elevated Mood.
Consult Dr. Malhotra for Holistic Approach to using Food, Herbs, Lifestyle and conventional medicine for chronic diseases and conditions. Call today at 408-945-0300 or Book Appointment On Line.
If we served you well, please take a moment to post a review here. It will make our day!